Yep, I have signed up to NaNoWriMo. And if that's not good enough reason for a post after 4 months, I don't know what is.
So my tardiness has been down to a hectic rehearsal schedule and job in part, and forging ahead in a new life in part; and for the next month - starting Sunday at midnight (obviously!) - that all has to shuffle along a bit for my first attempt at a novel.
Ha! The girl who can't propogate a blog competently! Well we shall see, I won't be holding my breath, because a month is a long time. But the working title is Lighthouse and I have a loose plan. Roll on Sunday.
If You See Me, Say Hello
-
Hey Old Friend, This blog ended many years ago. For years - I mourned its
lost. I felt sad that the version of me that wrote it no longer could. I
always ...
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment