Hotel vending machines. Brilliant. The life blood of many a drunk or hungry overnight guest. Sometimes the contents are inspired in their simplicity, like the toothbrush / paste set for £2 at Travelodge Maidstone. Others hit a spot, but perhaps not quite the one intended.
Take Revels for instance. The Broken Biscuit Selection of confectionary. Choices. They could be so good, so delicious; a selection of chocolate surprises in nibble sized form. But with 30 ingredients listed, its hardly suprising that taste, texture, and testimony are all somewhat muted.
I'm going to do a Heston style recreation of the Revel. It deserves a renaissance.
If You See Me, Say Hello
-
Hey Old Friend, This blog ended many years ago. For years - I mourned its
lost. I felt sad that the version of me that wrote it no longer could. I
always ...
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment